Moss Lake Camp Collection
This collection consists of photographs taken at Moss Lake Camp, a girl’s camp that was owned and operated by George H. Longstaff from 1923 until 1972. Moss Lake is located between Eagle Bay and Big Moose Lake. Most of the images are of campers, counselors, and instructors engaged in various activities. The activities were athletic in nature and included horseback riding, tennis, archery, swimming, canoeing, dance, fencing, and sailing.
Collection owner: Adirondack Museum